11/23/2012

Two people






This post is  for my friend , I pity her. Banyak cabaran yang dia patut tanggung . Anyway TWO PEOPLE . Yes , Actually . I want to tell about when two people love you but you don't know  how to pick one . It happenned to my friend . 

Sometimes , we hear about you loving two people in the same time . Can you ever be in love with two person at the same time ? But can you carry it off without breaking hearts ? Well , that is tricky . So the solution is "If you are fall in love with two people , pick the second one . If you really loved the first , you wouldn't have fallen for the second " . #Ewahh #SpeakingKauAmira :)

Berbalik kepada tajuk yang saya nak cerita  . Yes, It is really difficult thing . My friend in a situation like that now . But she pick the first but that guy does not care about her anymore . The second guy really really love my friend . But maybe she had made a wrong desicion . I don't know either the desicion is good for her or not . Kalau saya berada di tempat dia , saya pilih yang kedua . Sebab ? Sebab dia betul-2 mencintai saya daripada si dia yang tidak pedulikan tentang saya . And I want to tell you , lelaki pertama itu sedang couple dengan kawan saya dan lelaki kedua itu ex dia . Buat apa kita couple dengan orang yang tidak pedulikan kita dan buat kita macam tunggul right ? And I know for a fact that no matter what decision she make , no one wins . Yes, someone is going to be hurt , Im sure . Dear my friend, be strong . I hope she don't cry over the spilt milk .

So I think this way can help my friend . 

If you still can't choose between two people , there is this thing you can try out .

1- Ambil dua kertas
2- Tulis nama yang pertama dan kedua atau tulis A dan B
3- Tulis segalanya yang awak boleh berfikir tentang yang 1 dan 2 . Seperti perkara yang baik dan buruk dan pengalaman bila bersama dengan dua-2 orang ni
4- Bila sudah siap , pilih seorang dengan list yang panjang yang  bermakna awak ambil berat tentang dia . Yes,  it won't mean you don't care about the other A or B , but masih akan memberikan awak pandangan dari mana awak boleh berfikir dengan lebih logik . 
I hope this way can help you . And it is all up to you .

I want to apologise if my word is not correct . Any advice for my friend ? Anyway thats all . Bye-bye . Have a nice day :)


You shouldn't have to choose between two people, because you can only TRULY be in love with one person.



www.tips-fb.com

0 my love:

Post a Comment